Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Momentum


Dear Diary



My life has been progressing well. My studies are way ahead on track and I've learnt to live a balanced lifestyle. However most people might disagree on the latter because they think I chiong too much.



Please... your negativity is contagious. Stay away from me you morons.



Anyway.

I breezed through my second official class math test on Logarithms today. Or so I think I did. But whatever. I got the privilege to listen to Fall Out Boy while I tackled the problems so it was more of a game to me than a test. Call me weird, but I just LOVE it - The thrill of doing algebraic equations. Seriously, they should legalize listening to music while doing math exams.



I was talking to Jiao Xu (my maths shi fu) prior the test on my paranoia. I realized that I had very little confidence in my answers and that was what held me back and drained my momentum. I would always turn to the back of the book to check my answers to every single question, despite the fact that I was really sure they were correct. I'm paranoid. So for the first time in my life, I reminded myself that I wouldn't let paranoia stop me for this test. So I put a little faith in my answers. The music kept me going.



Of course, its not the music that helped me through the test, it was definitely the practice. C'mon, the only reason you're not passing maths is because everyone else practises more than you. So would it hurt to practise a teeny bit more than the rest and stay ahead of the game? After all, you know deep inside you're above average. You don't wanna remain average. Why aren't you doing something about yourself?



Okay so enough about math. Yesterday I started writing entries into my Destiny Diary. It's something to do with my CCA and it's private. And for those who have stereotyped me as a nerd/emo/nobody, then it only makes me more convinced not to be open. There are just so many pessimists and cynics that would insult and condemn my ideas. Believe me, it HAS happened, more than once.



Personally, I don't think blogging works anymore (well, not for me). The intricate details of my life are just not worth publicizing. I'm not going to be some immature loser who whines about committing suicide and screams 'Fuck the world' just because of a screwed up one sided relationship with the opposite sex. Get this: the world doesn't care.


Oops. Another anger wave.. Did I just ruin your day? If I did just take another look at the post picture. =PPP

Right, I have to go now.. I'll update more soon. =)

No comments: